[AT] Auction truck, now Studebaker

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 23 07:05:11 PST 2005

In downtown South Bend, an old elaborate home built by one of the Studebaker
family is now a nice restaurant.    Arriving guests took the elevator to the
second floor, then entered and made their grand entrance into the large
reception area by coming down the open twenty foot wide wooden stairway.
One of the many large old pictures is of their first products, farm wagons.
Herb