[AJD] (AJD) Rattle-Can Paint REVISITED

G.Dombaugh gdombaugh at 1kms.com
Thu Dec 22 08:39:22 PST 2005

Mike:
    For my two cents worth...  Our local TSC (Tractor Supply) sells
this brand in all the implement and tractor colors that Rustoleum makes.
 I have tried it on my JD plow ... hitch and wheel touch-up and it was a
little darker
than the original JD rattle can paint.  Works, but for a 100 point
restoration you obviously would not want to us it.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season....

Garrell
Wichita, KS

Quote for the day:
"POLITICIANS & DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED, FOR THE SAME REASON!"