[AT] Auction truck

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Dec 21 22:44:58 PST 2005

Ralph,
I'd say it's a Studebaker and a pretty nice looking one at that.  The
chrome, tin and glass all seem to be there and in good shape.
I don't know my Studebakers but I'd say the vintage is late 40's/early 50's?
Maybe someone on the list recognizes it and can nail down the year for us.
I've forgotten the final days of the Studebaker truck ... did they merge
before going out of business?
>From your' Website I recall you having some nice looking ton and a half
Internationals of this same vintage ... you should consider buying this
Stude and adding it to your' fleet.
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington