[AJD] Haven't seen one of these in a coon's age

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Wed Dec 21 09:32:51 PST 2005

I ran accross an ebay seller that falls under the sheisser definition.
A real SOB.  I bought the item for cheap, alright.  But...when it
arrived, it was unusable.  The damage that rendered it unusable was not
shown in the photo of the item, nor was it included in the description.
  I brought this up to the seller and received a reply that basically
said, I bought it cheap so don't complain.  Seeing as how I was stuck
with the item, I posted a negative feedback.  I immediately received a
negative feedback from the seller, which to this date is the only
negative I have ever had posted.  Then that seller and identification
disappeared.  By golly, I learned a lesson.  If you are going to post a
negative feedback, be sure the person has already posted to you so they
cannot retaliate.  Most of what is contained on all feedbacks, in my
opinion, is just plain BS.  There just can't be that many wonderful
buyers and sellers out there.<G>  Shipping and handling rates are often
way too high.  I learned that the hard way also.  That no longer happens
to me, I hope.  The worst case of my getting it stuck to me, however,
was a private deal on some used jeep parts that had absolutely nothing
to do with ebay at all.  Let me tell you.....those parts were USED.  The
seller forgot to mention that they were used UP.  No longer serviceable.
  Dumb me.  I got 1/2 my money back.  No longer do any business with
that vendor.

6 degrees overnight.  Supposed to get to 42 this afternoon.  First day
of winter.  Not all that bad here.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA