[Farmall] Goodbye

cgs2000 at juno.com cgs2000 at juno.com
Wed Dec 21 06:00:49 PST 2005

I've seen the same problem with another group: members get on a soapbox
and forget they're using a forum created for a fairly specific purpose.
Like folks who take over a conversation, using it to increase their self
esteem rather than communicating for the common good.
Every so often someone has to just complain, and the egotists then
retreat for a while.