[Farmall] xams

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 14:34:47 PST 2005

GA-
 No, not for your family, nor for countless  others.  Pull back and see the big picture; the landscape as it  were.  Your Sunday newspaper, I would venture to say, consists of  30% "news" and (in the neighborhood of) 70% "please buy this thing from  me".
 Don't take offense, please.  I could not be more  pleased that your (over all) experiences at this time of year (or any  other) have been largely positive and, if your acknowledgment of the  influence of some "higher power" is a factor, that is wonderful, too.
  Note that I included that old "smiling figure" at the close of my email....denoting that, as I wrote, I was smiling, too.
  Be well and celebrate in the fashion that brings you and yours the most satisfaction.
  JM

Glenn Arens <garens at clarkgraphic.com> wrote:  I received my first project tractor for Christmas.  I didn't deserve the
gift nor did I earn it. It was just something I desired and because of the
love of someone, I got it. Just like my salvation.  It's more remembering
the gift given us and re-gifting that love. So for me and my family it has
never been "a shameless activity of commerce on the parts of retail whores"
I guess it's what you make it.
Glenn
47H