[Farmall] xams

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Tue Dec 20 12:04:37 PST 2005

To keep this on topic.......when I was in Vatican City I didn't see a single
Farmall,  they did have a FIAT driving around..........so I guess it is IH
related since Fiat is the parent company of CNH Global.
They didn't even care at the Vatican that I wasn't a christian.  Being
raised Ho-Chunk, I am a member of the Medicine Lodge and that is a religion
much older than the birth of Christ.
I always figured God was too Big for just one Religion.  :-)  My brothers
kids are Jewish and I and Susie were married by a Black Baptist
minister..........The world is just one big village.

Mike