[AT] Kubota Parts

Brett Phillips bphillip at shentel.net
Mon Dec 19 19:50:15 PST 2005

Robert and Larry:

I have used DPNI's locator at the following address:
http://www.dpni.com/partlocator.cfm  Unfortunately, I don't see Kubota
listed among the choices.  Along with DPNI, I have had good luck finding
Allis Chalmers parts with Depot Parts at http://www.depotparts.com/ . Both
are very similar in that you do need to be a dealer to get pricing or to buy
from them.
    I would venture to guess that the compact tractor salvage business is
fairly lucrative, especially compared to more conventional tractor salvage
yards.  My Dad has a 1983 Kubota B8200, and it is scary to go to the dealer
for parts for it.  We can order almost anything, but only a few parts ever
come in at the dealer.  Everything ends up on perpetual backorder!

Brett Phillips