[AT] 630 carb.

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 17 05:15:12 PST 2005

John:

I better go into the shop and check which carburetor I have. I think it's
the Universal one. #106 rings the bell better than #109 but the tag is still
on it so I'll find out. Maybe it's just my ears ringing! :-)

Man, the wind is blowing and gusting here at freezing temperatures. Sounds
like a blizzard is going on outside but it's not snowing. Thank God. I think
we can now use the old Iowa weather saying here in Washington: "If you don't
like the weather just wait 5 minutes!" Nasty stuff. I thought we moved West
to get away from this nasty weather. You guys further East will get it in
about 5 days.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!