[AJD] Happy customer

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Fri Dec 16 20:12:11 PST 2005

Dee:

The ice in the East slows things down! :-) Speaking of ice, I got stuck on
the East Side of Seattle tonight at commute time. Remind me never to do that
again. 2 hours to drive 30 miles. Took some back roads, ended up behind a
de-icing truck, roads were slick and dangerous.

Was very happy to get back out in the country were life is civil. All kinds
of road rage tonight. Friday night drivers were way over the edge! Missing
the meaning of the season.

Now I truly remember why we escaped from the city.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com