[AT] DO NOT CALL

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 09:52:51 PST 2005

I stand behind what I said. To the gentleman who believes that I am wrong
well his friends or family who work for these companies should show respect
for the people who do not want disturbed. I take up their time as so many do
not only call once but several times. There are times when being nice does
not work and you have to take other steps. I also have worked these kinds of
jobs and understand that there are lots of people who do not mind the calls.
So with this said your family or friends should show respect for the ones
who do not want these calls coming into our homes.

Lyle Myles

May the Lord be with you this beautiful day of days.