[AJD] Sad report

Cotton Family dcotton at coosahs.net
Wed Dec 14 17:30:28 PST 2005

Well today was the day....  The weather was cold and windy with the threat
of rain. Funny as I was standing driving the 70 with the wagon in tow, there
were snowflakes..(We live in Alabama so that's rather rare). And I was not
the only one to see them... I have some pictures of the wagon and tractor
prior to the services and will post them soon...He would have been proud..

Thanks to everyone for their kind words.. It really helps.. There was a
great effort from the list to help get the Model E running on one of his
last good days. It was greatly appreciated.  Now I have to get the elevator
on the 43 sheller as he was almost finished with it and run the load of corn
I have saved for him to try it out..

Dennis