[AT] OT: intersting discussion about idiling a cold car

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Tue Dec 13 21:30:31 PST 2005

There are a LOT of states where it is illegal to idle gas powered
vehicles, and more keep getting added. Guess the folks who came up with
the same laws about Big rigs and diesels are deciding it is time to even
the score.

Oh and those tickets fall under a weird item, wasting resources.  In NY
they can be issued by Police OR Encon Patrols as well as local cops.
Might want to look at the Environmental laws in your state to see if
they have something hidden in there about it.

Steve Williams