[Farmall] Super M Oil Filter

Jason DeJoode jldejoode at highstream.net
Fri Dec 9 18:31:00 PST 2005

Sure they do. I used to sell them.  I found a wix catalog listing which
makes the filters for napa. You just drop the first number off the part to
convert to napa numbers. Couldn't find an off-highway catalog for napa
online.

http://www.wixfilters.com/filterlookup/index.asp look under international
harv. There are pics, dimensions all sorts of neat info.

The filter is 1125, gasket is 5070.

Jason