[Farmall] Posting Requests --> Now Weather

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 12:49:43 PST 2005

Here in Rochester, New York (infamous for foul  weather on a year-round basis) it is cold (not excessively so) and, so  far, only dustings of light powder-ish snow.  I bought a plow  truck for which I would have paid twice the price in I knew that I  would never have to use it!  However, there are hints of 6 inch  snowfall tomorrow from the weather man.  Not unlike  doctors..."what the hell do they know?". :-).
  JM

Guy Fay <fayguyma at execpc.com> wrote:We're  settiing all sorts of cold records here in Madison this month, and now  its snowing, too! The nice thing is that I'm out recovering from  shoulder surgery, so I don't have to fight my way to work.
Guy