[AT] How do you clean your tractors?

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Dec 8 04:15:32 PST 2005

I guess I have a problem with using the words "clean" and "work tractor"
in the same sentence. :-) A quick pass with the pressure washer
(avoiding the distributor) is about the best that any of my tractors
ever get.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"What is past is prologue." William Shakespeare (1564-1616)