[AJD] A hood problem figured out...Genius award

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 7 15:18:17 PST 2005

I did not look at it that way,  perhaps if I buy a B gas tank to go with it my troubles are over??

                  Chris

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
  But will it fit??????!!!!!!!!!

:)
Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Tue Dec 6 18:32 , Chris C sent: