SV: [AT] Union Labor/Feeding Trolls

Mattias Kessén mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Mon Dec 5 23:52:46 PST 2005

That I agree with!

/Mattias

-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
[mailto:at-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com]För charlie hill
Skickat: den 5 december 2005 22:36
Till: Antique tractor email discussion group
Ämne: Re: [AT] Union Labor/Feeding Trolls

I was in Maryland a few weeks ago and happened across a small Sabb dealer in
the town of Mauginsville.  I've never seen a Sabb dealership before so I
stopped to look around.  I looked at one car and the ignition key was NOT
between the seats.  I got back in my Buick and left.  No reason to buy it if
the key isn't between the seats.  LOL.

Charlie