[AJD] Something is really fishy on eBay

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Dec 5 12:25:04 PST 2005

Chris:

In my sheltered world, I guess, I had never before seen two bidders listed
on the bid list with identical bids. I am beginning to understand how that
might happen with proxy bids but it would seem to me that eBay would want to
clearly identify which one was in control. Life is full of anomalies.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com