[AT] Union Labor

Gerald Johnson geraldajohnson at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 5 08:53:02 PST 2005

Lewis, you are entitled to your opinion but in MY opinion you have beat this
subject to death.  You said we need to get back to tractors but you continue
to argue for the unions making post after post that has kept this thread
going far too long.  How about just dropping the subject!  You are not going
to change most folks minds about unions or Wal-Mart and it is apparent
nothing is going to change your mind, so lets just let it die.

Gerald