[AT] Union Labor

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Mon Dec 5 04:37:36 PST 2005

Dan writes:

> The biggest reason you may not shop there is because there must not  be
> one near you. Since when do we only buy only what we need.  I would bet
> 99% of the people on this list own tractors that they do not need.

You're right.   There isn't "ONE" near me.   There are TWELVE within a 30
minute drive (look it up; I live in Cumberland, Rhode Island), including one
within WALKING DISTANCE of my home.  And yes, I own tractors, and not all of
which I need, but I did not have to be a party to others' suffering by
owning them.

Now, and with a nod to Gene, can we talk about something else?!

Louis G