[AT] Union Labor

Dan Glass dglass at mail.newnanutilities.org
Mon Dec 5 03:38:08 PST 2005

Boy, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.  You are wrong, Mom and
Pop's often commit suicide when they hear Walmart is coming. They can
often benefit from there presents, but they are afraid. If anything is
killing the Mom and Pop's, it is the Mom and Pop's themselves. If people
want to wait to order something, they can do it on the internet.   I
went to NAPA to get some spark plugs for my car and they didn't have
them, then went to a Mom and Pop autoparts store and they didn't have
them either.  Finally had to go to Walmart and get them.