[AT] Battery true/false

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sun Dec 4 14:00:30 PST 2005

Depends on how cold you get it!  LOL. Seriously,  As best I can tell the
higher the specific gravity  of the electrolyte the lower the freezing
point.  It appears that it would have to be very cold to freeze a fully
charged battery.

Check this web site.
http://www.dynastybattery.com/cd_dyn/contact/tech_support/7953.htm

Charlie