[AT] Union Labor

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Sat Dec 3 12:51:11 PST 2005

It's at least Danny and I who have noticed the lop sided loyalty of many
workers.  They seem to think their employers owe them more loyalty than they
owe their employer.  Hogwash!!!  The most vocal ones are the least likely to
understand it's a two way street.  Some even seem (wrongly) to think their
union produces something for them that is not there already.  Their company
owes them exactly nothing beyond their current pay check, which settles
their account... unless they somehow think they owe the company more than
their skill and time.

George Willer (who last worked for an hourly wage in 1959)