[Farmall] Posting Requests

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 3 02:50:39 PST 2005

I also think this secular start of Christmas (AKA the Silly Season) has some
people on edge.  I belong to many of these discussion groups (Antique
Tractors, Farming, Railroads, Etc.), and quite a few people have gone
somewhat "postal" recently.  I too, probably am guilty of this on occasion.
But in the end, yes, delete what doesn't interest you, and please edit your
messages to include the relevant parts you are quoting, and rename new
threads.  Thanks Folks,  Troy