[AT] Union Labor

Louis R Godena louisgodena at ids.net
Fri Dec 2 18:03:24 PST 2005

Of course, most of these plants would have closed anyway.   Nearly 80% of
the manufacturing capacity now removed overseas was manned by NON-UNION
labor.   Even minimum wage workers cannot compete with those in Pakistan or
India or China.   True, the boss and the government which represents his
interest will always seek to lay the blame on the greed of the workers when
it is *they* who set the tone for social intercourse in this country.

Louis Godena