SV: [AT] Re: Chinese Iron

Mattias Kessén mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Fri Dec 2 07:46:00 PST 2005

Well I saw a TV-show about manufacturing in China and you get what you pay
for. You tell them what quality you want and they do it, problem is that
most companies buy the cheapest quality, ie no quality. So it's not so that
things are poorer made in China but some one over here have decided it
should be a low quality product.
	Here we have the same with the old eastern countries but they becoming
wealthier and the industry moves to other cheap countries, I believe we will
have to live with that the industry moves around to were manufacturing is
cheapest wether we like it or not.

/Mattias