[AT]Pigs&/ Tractor Well I think on e-bay

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 14:18:27 PST 2005

Walt,
    Where have I heard that expression before....oh
yea, every day from the day I decide to go until the
morning I leave for a consignment auction.
    This is why I buy 2 tractors at these type
auctions. One that looks good, runs or doesn't look
like it'll take much to get it running. The other an
absolute rusted down hopeless hulk or pretty bad shape
anyway.
    My reason for doing this is quite simple. When I
find a cracked block, water in the oil, saw dust in
the rear or if the rear oil smells like banana's on
the "better" tractor, it still looks to have more
potential then the hopeless hulk!

 .....but why do I end up getting "hopeless hulk"
running before a wrench even touches the
other....Hmmmm(a trip though my mind, How Danny Tabor
rationalizes buying 2 tractors at a time)