[AJD] Ebay item-Dean

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Fri Dec 2 12:17:17 PST 2005

Paul
Without a doubt...Don Dufner!
Honestly, I at times think he was collecting while I was watching The Lone Ranger on
TV! I think he started out collecting due to his desire to improve his farming and
from that he learned an appreciation for the two cylinders. A great collector and a
great guy all around

Beyond that, Harold Ottaway in Witchita, KS was a full bore collector even in the
1960's and earlier

Many many more I am certain

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Fri Dec  2  8:39 , 'Paul O' <mrgp at fwi.com> sent: