[Farmall] RE: Posting Request

soffiler at myeastern.com soffiler at myeastern.com
Fri Dec 2 05:03:31 PST 2005

----- Original Message Follows -----
From: Ferg8n9n at aol.com

> I work 12 hours a day, plus family time. My time is very
> valuable, and I am   not ashamed of it.
> I only have a few minutes for the internet. While I enjoy
> old tractors,  they  are a tiny part of my life. a
> diversion.  recreation.

Hey look, I can make the *exact* same statement about my own
life including the 12-hour workday, but you don't hear me
griping about the quality or quantity of postings on this
list.  If you don't like it you can either exercise your
"Delete" key or take a more drastic action to eliminate this
waste of time from your life altogether...

Steve O.

Steve O.
'05 R12GS
MOA# 122171