[AT] Check out Harbor freights sale on 8000lb winches

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Thu Dec 1 21:43:53 PST 2005

It's scrap iron because that's what's left after you use the tools.
You're right Kevin it is our fault that we use so much imported
products. It's because we are cheap and don't want to spend the extra
buck for the good stuff. Too many people shopping at Harbor Freight,
Wal-Mart etc... to save a buck and in the long run costing many people
their jobs. Too many people investing in the stock market demanding a
fat dividend check so the company to stay in business and pay the CEOs a
big fat check too move off shore and pump up the profits. We have only
ourselves to blame. As for lazy Americans I think you need to take a
great big bite out of your tongue. It's the lazy Americans that made
this country the strongest, richest, free nation in the history of the
world. It's the fat cats that are running it into the ground all to make
a nice 401K for every so called investor.
Rob