[AJD] (OT):/ phone troubles

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sat Dec 31 13:57:53 PST 2005

Troy,
Being "out in the boonies" we have Co-ops for telephone and electric.
It is nice to deal with local people when there is a problem (and that has been
a rare occurrence).  And it is nice to be able to attend the "shareholder's
meeting" - even if in the real world being a "shareholder" doesn't mean a lot.
With both customer service seems to be a higher priority than investor owned
utilities.

David
NW NC