[Farmall] Titan update

Lane Freeman lmfree at ptd.net
Fri Dec 30 18:53:01 PST 2005

Certainly sound like one of my adventures; fix one thing and two other
things break.  But eventually if you fix enough things you will beat the
beast.  I probably have the parts you need(still in a tractor)  but it may
be quite a while before they are available.  Sounds like you are pretty
handy as a machinist so maybe you will be able to make parts better than the
original.

Lane Freeman
New Tripoli, PA