[AT] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills now ramble

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Dec 30 17:05:34 PST 2005

H.L.  I don't can't think of anything I'd need that 100 hp motor for ......
this week anyway.  grins.

I live about 4 miles from town.  My next door neighbor (actually he just
moved last week) has/had a machine shop next door.  One of the reasons he
wanted to move was because he couldn't get 3 phase power and was having to
use a phase convertor.

It just seems like (at least around here) that you can't get 3 phase unless
you are in an industrial area.

Charlie