[AT] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 12:16:31 PST 2005

Come on you guys how many of us little farmers with small shops have 3  phase
motors on our drill presses. I don't think that they even 3 phase power to
the shop. Now I'm sure some of you have such things but that's just not the
normal thing for the small family farm. In fact I don't recall having a 3  phase
motor on any drill that I have used in any shop. Then I guess I haven't  used
those big monsters that can turn a 3 inch drill.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460