[AT] Chineese yunk--now vice grips

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Fri Dec 30 06:15:25 PST 2005

When Allen Petersen was CEO at ViseGrip I got together with him now and
again.  We once discussed the common misspelling of Vice Grip and he said he
used to be huffy about it until someone sent him a naughty video in which
his grandfather's invention was used in, uh, truly inventiveand, well,
vicely ways.  Since then, he said, when he sees it spelled VICE Grip, all he
can do is nod and grin.

Bet there's a bit of tool trivia even you experts didn't know about!  Unless
of course you own the tape......

Ol' Rog