SV: [AT] OT: Harbor Freight advertising funny

Mattias Kessen mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Thu Dec 29 02:27:40 PST 2005

Isn't it in that stupid asteroid movie with Bruce Willis he says something
like "Here we are in this thing with a thousand moving parts built by the
lowest bidder" I don't think one should think of it like that. But what
difference does it make when someone forgets to de-ice the plane or puts a
SAM in it.

/Mattias