[AT] OT: Harb/now vice grip

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Thu Dec 29 04:55:50 PST 2005

Hi Greg,

Actually that makes me feel a bit better about a pair of "channel lock"
style pliers I bought the other day.   I saw them in a discount store with a
CHEAP price on them.  They had Rubermaid in big letters on the card they
were attached to.  I'm thinking, that's not a pot scrapper but it sure LOOKS
like a good pair of pliers.  They were only a couple of bucks so I bought
them.  Basically they are a nice set of channel lock type pliers with very
nice soft rubber grips.
I'm happy to know now that they were probably engineered by Irwin tools and
not just some freak of the plier world.

Charlie