[AJD] JD list keeper

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 28 16:10:51 PST 2005

I didn't even know I was on a spreadsheet, nor that we had a "keeper."
Here is my info . . .

Troy Bogdan
Pure Earth Organic Farm
19000 New Richmond Road
Cambridge Springs, PA  16403
(814) 967-4423
www.pureearthorganic.com
Our online Farm Store:
http://www.localharvest.org/store/M5225

"In the game of shopping, the goal is to get not the most, but the best your
money can buy."

                                   Troy Bogdan