[AT] F-600 King Bolts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Wed Dec 28 05:38:45 PST 2005

So far the fires have been no closer than 20 miles from me...  I am NW of
OKC.    I am concerned about the hay I have stacked up..  It is in the
middle of a pasture.    the house and barn are surrounded on 3 sides by
wheat fields and the other side is very very short grass thanks to the
sheep!!!  The house is brick with a metal roof and siding, and we have
concrete on 3 sides, so I am not too concerned about the house.  The closest
cedar tree is about 20 ft from the house, but it's first branches are about
10 ft off the ground....  If I don't trim the trees around here, the sheep
do....   Cedar limbs and cedar bark is like candy to them....

Wish I had the old fire truck going.  It would take about 3 days of good
work and about $200 to get it ready....

Cecil in OKla