[AJD] Pink HAT???] 'That's just not right'

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 27 23:15:53 PST 2005

I don't care if it is a hot seller, it still aint right!!!!

If you were selling guns to convicts, I'll bet you'd have a big seller too!!

That's society today for ya, and I'm glad I keep myself just outside the
"fringe" of it, course, I got myself a few o'dem new green pieces of Chinese
tin from Santa . . . seems when people don't know what to buy someone for a
secular X-mas, they resort to trinkets.  It's a Wal-Mart mentality (Yeah I
know we already talked about them, let's not start it up again) and some are
buyers and some are lookers.  Me I'm in a different category, off doing my
own thing.

HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL, even if you do have a Pink Hat!!!!

Troy Bogdan, Organic Farmer, Western PA,  1953 John Deere 70
JD Realtree Camo Cap, but not the JD boots, they were foreign made!

on 12/28/05 1:36 AM, greg at theoldtractorcompany.com at