[AT] OT: Harbor Freight advertising funny

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 27 21:42:25 PST 2005

Compared to 95% of everything new these days. It`s all made in china
anyways.  Go to most any store, an most even NAPA.  See where the stuffs
been  made at.
I always buy 4" grinders from harbor F less than $10.00 each. And have one
that outlast bosch grinder that was $60+. Guess where it was made at ?
I dont like the direction where this is going, and would buy OUR own tools
but noone will work for .10 a day.
Another good thing abt HF wrenches + sockets, ya dont have to worry about
theives as bad. They want snap on Mac or Craftsman. I wonder how long it
will be before one of these off the wall oddball countries Try to move in on
us ?
Hey them 1" socket sets H F sellin are the thing for the belly bolts on my
560 Farmall.  Right now we are in the process of changing the 560 diesel
engine out and going with a fresh 460 gas engine. New T/A and completly
changing the rear as the tranny-rear casting on this one has the threads
pulled out on the belly bolts.
Ever price helicoils for those ?  OUCH  !!
Kevin Mosier