[AJD] Pink HAT???] 'That's just not right'

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Tue Dec 27 19:40:16 PST 2005

I have to inject on this subject that one of the best selling items we had this Christmas at
the dealership was a girl's John Deere "baby doll" Tshirt, bright pink! Also the pink and white
hat. Guess it takes something like this to get the girls to notice us tractor boys and our toys
huh

Greg

In the past we have had neon pink JD hats and a prismatic purple JD hat, both of which sold out
very very fast. Oh well, to each his own I guess

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sun Dec 25  7:24 , 'DAVID BRUCE' <davidbruce at yadtel.net> sent: