[AT] F-600 King Bolts

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Tue Dec 27 19:36:03 PST 2005

I am rebuilding a 71 or 72 F600.  This is going to be my hauling truck, I
installed a 22 ft Schwartz tilt bed on it, but the truck was sorta damaged
in a collision with the top of a 500 BBl oil tank during a small tornado..
I found another truck to get fenders and hood off of, but I need to rebuild
the front axle.  Anyone have an old catalog of front axle parts??  Or have a
Ford part number...
Right now the front fenders are off so that I can switch the power steering
from the donor truck.  Have to move the engine over about 2 inches to get
the power steering box to go in.  This would be a great time to install the
king bolts and bushings.  I have spent about 5 hours on the internet and
found nothing....  Had to stay inside due to the flu anyhow, but I would
rather be working on the truck....

Cecil in OKla