[AT] F-600 King Bolts

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 27 20:42:19 PST 2005

Cecil:

I own a 68 Ford N600 with a really long roll back bed on it with hydraulic
winch. Know as "Rollie". If you find any  good sources for parts for this
era of truck I sure would appreciate you passing the names along. If I could
find a replacement set of good fenders at a reasonable price I would be
interested too.

I have a complete set of original FORD maintenance books on this truck so if
there is anything in there you need, don't hesitate to holler.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!

www.deerelegacy.com