[AT] Quick-attach loader bucket

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Mon Dec 26 19:58:00 PST 2005

The loader bucket on my MF202 is starting to get kinda thin in spots and the
bottom has a pretty good belly and some of the reinforcements are cracked. So,
I'm thinking of replacing it. I found a place that can cut and roll the
pieces for me then I can weld it all up. This will also allow me to widen it 6" so
it cuts a path as wide as the rear tires.

Well, I got thinking that it might be nice to make it so I can easily detach
the bucket and put something else on like a set of forks or maybe a log/brush
grapple or even a snow bucket or pusher. I've imagined a number of different
designs for a quick attach system but, realized that it might be a lot easier
to adapt a Bobcat system to my loader rather than build something from scratch.
Any thoughts/suggestions from the list on this idea?

Thanks,
Karl Zinnack