[AT] Northern Tool Sale - Left Hand drills

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Mon Dec 26 19:57:53 PST 2005

Karl:

The left hand Cobalt drills are what makes this set for me. I've not been
lucky finding a good set of left hand Cobalt drills. I have some right hand
Cobalt drills which I really like but have learned to treat them very
carefully. They cut through anything but are a bit brittle and break easily.

I've heard others talk about using left hand drill bits and have the broken
off bolt or stud come out w/o even using a "Never-Out". I need to see that
myself before I will believe it!  :-) Maybe the "impossible" can really
happen before hell freezes over! :-)

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

Forbidden fruits create many jams!