[Farmall] Terrorist Win ?

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 16:37:42 PST 2005

True...and red could have been Massey Ferguson and blue could have Ford or a Bolens lawn tractor, I suppose :-).
  I very much like Oliver tractors...powerful with something of an  "aerodyamic" body design.  I never had anything like a 70, though  I certainly would not mind that.  I had a little OC-3 crawler  (yellow-ish in color, if memory serves).  Not too strong and not  always "eager" to get going, either.  I traded that for the JD  1010 (industrial, I guess) crawler,  thus sticking with the yellow  color scheme. ;-)
  JM

CDHORN at aol.com wrote:  Green could be Oliver.....

Clark
F-20