[AJD] Re: Paint chart NEW

Kenneth Jones kenejons61 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 26 14:03:12 PST 2005

Greg,

      Would also like to have one of the charts but will wait to hear what you need for mailing.

  Thanks

  Ken Jones

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com wrote:
  On a related note, I have a quantity of the new JD paint chip charts here. It is quite a
publication this time around and even the hardener is prominently displayed on the back page.

Now to the reason for this post. If anyone wants one, send me enough funds to cover the postage
for a standard yellow 9x11 envelope and I will be happy to mail you one. I think the chart is
$1 cost and then the postage. I will check on the true chart cost and post back if anyone wants
a chart. It may even be less than $1, I don't recall as it's early Christmas morning!

Neat item. Calls out non-Deere colors too so worth it to have one I think

Happy Days to all!

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!

On Sat Dec 24 15:11 , ltcmikem at ktc.com sent: