[AT] MAN tractor

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Mon Dec 26 01:13:19 PST 2005

just looked at their website and I haven't seen any walb behind tractors like that at least not new and with such implements. The haying implements should be handy on a small place like this, usually I get more tired from steering the David Brown Round,round on our small fields than from actual working. But then again it's the money issue.

Mattias